Become a Pool Member
Annual membership in the Highlands Natural Pool is highly recommended and open to all, regardless of where you live!
Benefits of Pool Membership
• Members can visit the pool as often as they like during regular hours
• Attend special member-only days and swim sessions during the season
• Up to 5 guests can accompany members at a flat, per-visit rate of $10 each
• We have a reserved parking area for members
• Lounge chairs on the pool deck can be reserved in advance
• A picnic table and grill in our picnic grove can be reserved in advance at no charge
• Members will be eligible for free access 2 two guided nature walks led by New Weis Center staff (there is a fee for non-Members)
The Pool is run by volunteers and we are sustained financially by our paid Memberships and donations. Non-members visiting for the day provide some additional income to help us meet our expenses, but we are committed to strengthening the sense of community that the Pool has historically been known for - something that is especially needed in these trying times.
How to Join the Pool
Beginning in March, membership forms will be posted on this page. Check back then for more details on joining the pool for our upcoming season.
For more information, contact us directly:
• By e-mail: Highlands_Pool -at- Yahoo.com
• By telephone: 973-835-4299
Note: Prices are subject to change without notice.