Baked Artichoke Dip
Preheat oven to 400. In a medium bowl, stir together the mayo, parmesan cheese, and onions. Pulse artichoke hearts in a food processor until finely chopped. Stir them into the cheese mixture along with lemon juice and pepper.
Scrape this mixture into a small baking dish or ovenproof crock. Combine breadcrumbs and olive oil and sprinkle over the top of the dip.
- 1 Can artichoke hearts (13 3/4 oz), well drained
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 1 Cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ Cup finely chopped onions
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice or dry white wine
- ¼ to ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp dried unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp olive oil
Bake until the top is browned, about 20 minutes.
Serve warm with: Crackers, bagel chips, or toast.
Adapted from: Joy of Cooking
Baked Crab Rangoon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix crabmeat, Neufchatel cheese, onions, and mayonaise. Spray 12 medium muffin cups
with cooking spray. Gently line each cup with one wonton wrapper, allowing edges to extend above the sides of the cups.
Fill each cup evenly with the crabmeat mixture. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and the filling is
heated through. Serve warm.
- 1 Can (6 oz) White crabmeat, drained and flaked with fork
- 4 oz Nufchatel Cheese (low fat) or cream cheese, softened
- ¼ Cup thinly sliced green onions (scallions)
- ¼ Cup light mayonaise
- 12 won ton wrappers